How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

USED---NEW---or PART-FIT

While waiting for the legal people to dot the i`s and cross the t`s to complete my house sale(only 3 in the chain) i paid a w`end visit to Whilton Marina in Northants. As i went fom jetty to jetty, boat to boat not enjoying the experience as nothing took my fancy a sailaway caught my eye. This was lined with c/heating,wiring and plumbing fitted and painted. This set me thinking would this be the way to go as i am not at all worried about fitting out my-self. Anyway further web searching brought up Liverpool Boats are producing a part fitted narrowboat wich has the kitchen and bathroom ready to use. So now i am doing my homework re pricing up all sorts of things to see if this could be an option for me. First figures--early days yet-- show i could start life on the water with a brand new boat at a far reduced price in fact the same price as the used boats i viewed at Whilton. I will report my final figures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Methinks you just MAY have forgotten to mention the 1st Class Chauffeuse for the Whilton trip!!

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs