How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BLISS

Just a quick blog to show you what this life is all about. Having left the hustle and bustle of Stratford the above pic shows our first o`night mooring. Not a fantastic view but to sit on the front deck in the middle of the countryside with the only noise being the wind rustling the trees is sheer bliss after the last 3 weeks.
It certainly has calmed me down and listening to my voicemail where my g`son Jack was telling me about his visit this coming w`end but not quite understanding why i wasn`t answering him made me laugh out loud.
I will blog some pics i took on the Avon shortly.

No comments:

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs