How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Blog followers

 This is just to say a big thank you to the 100+ blog followers. I think it only right you share a blog post on a blog you follow. Not quite sure why you all follow our writings but I`m pleased you do. Also thank you to all of you that read our pages but choose not to identify themselves as followers.







Look who popped by on their way south. James and Doug who float along on Nb Chance. They showed great interest in our new diet and the vitamins, minerals and supplements I am now taking.  Also the juicing machine caught their eye and they sampled Carrot/Apple fresh from the machine. Good to see you both again.


3 comments:

nb Chance said...

Great to see you both as always guys! xxx

NB Morgana Le Fey said...

Always like to read your blog and at the moment you are making me feel less alone as my beloved husband
Ray is facing surgery for bowel cancer on 5th November. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, obviously, but reading the writings of someone in the same situation helps.

Mrs. Jaqueline Biggs said...

I am sorry to hear you and your husband are facing this trial. My email is on the top of our page. Feel free to email me privately if you wish to. My next blog post will detail the alternative treatments I am using to assist Les in recovering from all of this.
Blessed be,
JaqXX

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs