How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Another surgery date

The cancellation phone call came on the 25th and I have just received a letter dated the 26th with a re-scheduled surgery date of 23rd April 7AM. I must say they didn`t hang around organising a new appointment although I wonder if the admission time will change several times before the 23rd. Any bets?
The NHS charter states that if an operation is cancelled on the day of your admission you must be booked in again within 28 days. If as in my case it is cancelled before the admission day then your new date must be within 18 weeks.

I have cut a section (above)  from the letter I received. The 7am admission bans eating 7hours before compared to the 11am time is only 5 hours. Strange, anyone remember when they admitted you the day before and hung a `nil by mouth` notice over the bed the evening before.

Our plans are still the same with the trip to London commencing as soon as the maintenance work at Berkhamsted (Gas locks 2) is finished next Friday.
 I guess the next thing will be another pre-op appointment. Perhaps I might be able to stop off at Watford as we cruise through and get this out of the way.

No comments:

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs